Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Proved a Metaphysical/Spiritual Truth

QUESTION 

“First of all, I think you’re great. So, I don’t know what is going on in my life, but my wife left me back in February 2007 - the same year my younger brother died and November same year I was made redundant from a job I had for 26 years. So, you can imagine me being depressed. I just didn’t know what to do or which way to turn. I was in my house on my own and had no one to turn to. I remember crying and saying out loud, ‘I just don’t know what to do.’ Shortly after I sort of started, I don’t know how to put it, but was told to go out, so I did, and soon after things started to happen. . . like I got a job and met someone. 

“But the one thing that happened and still does to this day, by the way, is I started seeing the number 58 everywhere I looked. I am now 58, my date of birth is 1958, and on and on, even when we bought our two dogs from separate homes. My wife picked one on the Internet and I picked the other one just on looks. When we had them a few days, my wife rang me at work to say how strange it was that one was born on the 5th of the month and the other, yes, you guessed it, was on the 8th of the month. This just goes on and on. So, I was just wondering if you had any thoughts about this.”....Best, Kevin.


ANSWER 

You’ve just proved a metaphysical/spiritual truth with your life: when you call on help - from God, from the Highest, from all that is good and lovely - you get help. Very often what seems our doom is actually the best thing that could have ever happened to us. We wake up “inside our life” and realize that only by letting go, completely, can we ever move on. That moving on eventually leads us to “bigger/better.” It eventually begins to open new doors.

That’s what the repetitive numbers are, new doors, new levels, new truths, new realities. Think synchronicity - then think “flow.” Our lives begin to flow when, in our heart of hearts, we live and move and have our being in sinc with what feels right and and brings joy. 58=13=4 This is the number of second chances, or redoing and relearning and regrouping, of paying off old debts - a work number but also a building number - construction/reconstruction/common sense/loyalty/consistency. If you look at the five alone, that is the number of change, learning, moving on. Eight alone is the number of money and achievement, and arriving at the top of things or at least conquering whatever was setting you back. You could play with the number 58 in the sense that just that number, now, is special to you. It’s your year of achievement, tying up loose ends, claiming your good, that sense of “I did it. I hung in there. I made it.” This is the year to celebrate “I’m here.”

Go into prayer, meditate, maybe do some mindfulness walking, and see what floats to the surface of your mind for you, what speaks to your soul. You have proven The Abyss can be conquered, there is life after tragedy. Maybe it’s time now for you to “leave” (whatever that might mean to you) and go higher and do more, be more.


You have much to celebrate. Grab your “brass ring,” you deserve it. And kiss your wife. She’s wonderful, too. Blessings, PMH

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home